Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I’ve gotta get out of the house more

Jaws 3 just isn’t the same without the 3D. Of course the dialogue of those fleeing the toothy menace is as exciting as ever…

arrruuuuuwwwww…..blurrrllllbbbbbbb……urggghhhhaaaaaaa……
allllbbbbbbbbuurrrr……ddarrrrruuuhhhhhh.

That’s some snappy conversation amongst our hero and heroine divers. The writers obviously spent hours agonizing how to script what exactly someone would say through their mask and tank when face to face with this pissed off momma, but I think in the end they just let the actors ad lib…I could really feel their terror. And that was before the climatic slo-mo ending of screaming, the beast crashing into the control room and subsequently exploding.

Whhheeeeeeee!!!!

With American Idol prior and Queer Eye after my culture is now complete.

I'm frightening myself.

No comments: