Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Where oh where are you tonight

I don’t know if it’s because I haven’t been sleeping as much, or maybe I’m stressed about something, but I’m just not having my regular bout of fun dreams to share with you all these days. There are snippets that I remember – but not like normal where it’s the entire story beginning to end, including the lucid parts where I go back and change it because I don’t like it....all I’ve got as of late...

- being in a public restroom and running out of toilet paper


- hanging out with some women with a really strong southern accent – I didn’t really like her very much


- having my car tip over while going around the curve of the exit from 26W onto 217 S (I did that one over again and didn’t tip)


- trying to walk both the dogs by myself and getting all caught up in the leashes like on a sitcom


- waiting for someone to show up who never does - but I was waiting in my treehouse


I want my cool dreams back!

No comments: